Saturday, August 29, 2015

The hiker climbed over the mountain...

6:30pm @ the Zealand Falls Hut

The past few days have been packed. Made it to North Woodstock. Got my fancy new camp shoes. Had an amazing two nights at the Notch Hostel. Justin and Sasha were incredible hosts.

Climbed over a couple more White Mountains the last two days. Weather has been perfect. So that was a lucky treat.

Bad news. Resupply for the rest of the Whites is a hot mess. A slow SOBO said she completed them in six days....but I don't see how. Also, apparently, Monday & Tuesday are bad weather. Just when Mt.Washington summit is on my path. Not sure what to do exactly. I will try and get to the Lake of the Clouds Hut by end of day Monday and maybe take a zero there if the weather does not improve. Super scary to be up there in bad weather.

There is also the possibility that I am over complicating this whole thing.

Tonight I am doing a work for say at the Zealand Falls Hut. Will mean getting into town later tomorrow for my small food top up....ug. It's late. I am tired. It will all work out I am sure.



















No comments:

Post a Comment