Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's like a dream.

7pm @ Piece Pond Lean-To
mi 155.2

Actually walked 15 miles today!
Met two ladies from Quebec. Spoke some bad french. They spoke some bad english. Good times.

Beautiful day. Crazy nice. The trail was basically flat. I was flying. Towards the end of the day I got tired, but the view from my bed is well worth the effort.

Spending last night camped out on the lake was a dream. Sleeping, looking out at this view, is like a second chance to do it again! The loons will sing us good night.

Tomorrow a ferrymen will take me across the Kennebec River in Caratunk. Greatly looking forward to that, but I have to take up early for the pleasure. The river is much to wide & deep to ford, and there is a time window when the ferry will run. 9->11am!












No comments:

Post a Comment