Sunday, September 20, 2015

Moose watching.

7:20pm (dark outside now) at the Crocker Cirque Campsite.

An older couple came into the camp just as I finished eating & chores.

They opened my complimenting me on my excellent bear bag hang. That felt nice. Earlier I had lost about 1/3 of my cord in a tree as it had gotten tangled. But the resulting hang was pretty good. 14' up, 6' from any tree.

Then they told me there was a bog type thing 0.1 further on the blue blazed trail. I got so excited I ran to check it out. Apparently it is a known great spot for moose watching in the evening & at dawn.
I stayed there about 45min. No moose, but generally feeling better about things.

No matter what I choose to do, I am going to be thankful for the time I have out here. The end.













No comments:

Post a Comment